Terms of Service
Drone Academy – Terms of Service
The use of services from or the subscription to The Drone Academy
Account Access Limitations
Drone Academy may revoke your access to Drone Academy if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:
- Derivative Works: Copy or reproduce translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or related to the Drone Academy.
- Bots: i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Drone Academy, that allows the automated control of Drone Academy and/or any component or feature thereof.
- Hacks: i.e. accessing or modifying the software of Drone Academy in any manner, not expressly authorized by Drone Academy; and/or
- Any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Drone Academy, that can be used in connection with the Drone Academy system (e.g. software designed to bypass the video encryption of Drone Academy training videos).
- Disruption: Disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support Drone Academy; or (ii) any other student’s learning experience.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT DRONE ACADEMY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY TRAINING RESOURCES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
- Violation of Laws: Use Drone Academy, to violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Assignment and Re-assignment of Accounts: Only you are allowed to access an account assigned to you. Your account is registered in your name using your organization's, email address as the Username. An account is assigned to one, named user, for the entire account, subscription period and cannot be shared. Accounts cannot be assigned using generic Email Addresses, Usernames, or Login/User ID's, e.g., "email@example.com", "Building_A_5th Floor" or "Dev_Team_1", etc. Transfer of an account between individuals is unauthorized and may result in the termination of such an account. An account can be re-assigned by a Team or Organization Administrator to a different user, only if the previous user is no longer employed by the organization, and for the remainder of the previous user's subscription period. All progress, badges, certifications, and scores associated with the previous user are non-transferable and will be lost.
While we make every attempt to ensure our services are not interrupted, Drone Academy does not offer any guarantees regarding uptime, availability or stability.
While most of our courses are purchased individually, we may, from time to time, offer subscription plans that provide access to all of our content.
An active Drone Academy Monthly Recurring Billing: Account, will be billed on a monthly basis under this plan. The accounts can be canceled at anytime and will remain active for the duration of the subscription and a prorated refund will not be issued.
An active Drone Academy Quarterly Recurring Billing: Accounts, will be billed on a quarterly basis under this plan. The accounts can be canceled at anytime and will remain active for the duration of the subscription and a prorated refund will not be issued.
An active Drone Academy Annual Recurring Billing: Accounts, will be billed on a yearly basis under this plan. The accounts can be canceled at anytime and will remain active for the duration of the subscription and a prorated refund will not be issued.
You must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next month's membership fees to your Payment Method.
When a cancellation request is received and processed, your account will remain active for the duration of the paid period, prorated refunds are not issued.PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Payments for courses with a money back guarantee may be refunded if the conditions of the guarantee are not met. These conditions will be specifically identified on a course by course basis.
ANY DISTRIBUTION OF DOWNLOADED CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Drone Academy uses videos as part of its training program. These videos are meant to be viewed by the student while on the Drone Academy website. No saving of the videos (by downloading, saving, screen capturing or any other method) is allowed.
If it is determined that a student has violated these Terms of Service, their account may be canceled immediately and no refunds will be issued.